WINNERS – To know whether you’ve won the contest, scroll down below 😉
Taking care of my face skin has been a priority since my dear teenage years. All I can say is that at this time of my life, I was very complexed by the many small (and I think time makes me relativise all that …) imperfections on my skin. Teenage years are clearly not the best times for your skin, for most of us at least and it can certainly leave traces. I have a nice skin and a rather healthy complexion but I still have to admit that here and there I still have some scars and dark spots tasks related to those unfortunate pimples that accompanied me during my teenagehood. I also have a skin that marks very easily. I’m not obsessed with this, far from it but when Caudalie introduced me the Vinoperfect range, I thought it was time to tackle these little skin issues by testing Vinoperfect’s treatments.
CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT: YOUR BFF AGAINST DARK SPOTS
Vinoperfect from Caudalie is a range of skincare treatments, a brand’s bestseller and this mainly for its famous Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting. Caudalie’s promise is simple: prevent but also cure face pigmentation, caused by the sun, acne, age or pregnancy, while giving your skin a more unified appearance and a brightened complexion. A nice programme that I couldn’t wait to test. The miracle component of this product line is Viniferine. Behind this somewhat barbarous name is a natural extract of the grapevine sap, recognized as being 62 times more effective than Vitamin C. As beautifully said by Caudalie’s owner, « [i]n the old days in the vineyards, the grapevine sap was used by young girls who smeared it on their face and hands to reduce dark spots and clarify their complexion ». This magical ingredient regulates melanin and activates blood microcirculation, not to mention that it has also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Vinoperfect’s line is composed of three skincare treatments :
I am a great fan of serums in general. I love their texture and the freshness they bring to the face, that be in the morning or before going to sleep. Bestseller and number one in pharmacy sales for its anti-dark spot virtues, it is the flagship product of Vinoperfect’s range and the one I expect the most from! You will have understood this by now – it’s action is to prevent skin pigmentation and to reduce them, while restoring balance and radiance to your complexion. As far as the texture is concerned, I am totally sold. It is a very fresh milky texture, leaving a pleasant cool and soothing feeling on the face. It penetrates quickly without leaving a sticky or greasy sensation on the skin. As to the fragrance, it matches its texture, with a citrus touch that stands out to provide a super duper fresh smell. I apply it, as advised, in the morning and the evening. The morning before my day cream and the evening before Caudalie’s Cell Renewal Night Cream. Here are my expectations: to get rid of the few acne scars I have at the temples and my chin. It takes more or less for 4 weeks to see an evolution and I really look forward to seeing the result.
I told you that before, for a long time I skipped applying primer on my skin to prepare it for make-up because I was struggling to find a product that was not comedogenic for my skin. To have a smooth skin effect is very nice, but if in the end it brings out pimples, it’s a no go! It has been six months now that I use a primer again. I like the smoothing effect that the primers give to the complexion and over time I have found non comedogenic ones. This one from Caudalie is one of those and even better it has an SPF20. It tightens the pores while decreasing the excess of sebum. Its texture is oil-free and reduces the appearance of all small imperfections. So I apply it the morning before my foundation. Some days as I am still a little tanned from the holidays, I just apply that on my skin, skipping the foundation and powder all together as the effect is so nice on my skin. I find that it also has a beautiful illuminating action. So far a very good experience with this product.
If you are curious to discover Vinoperfect, then it’s time to try your luck !
- To become of the 50 Beauty Testers, all you need to do is leave a comment down below, specifying your expectations as to Vinoperfect, a product line full of amazing promises for our sweet little faces ! Do you want to get rid of your skin imperfections caused by the sun, ageing process, acne or pregnancy ? Or are you simply looking to restore your healthy radiant skin glow ? Tell me all about it !
- The 50 Beauty Testers will be chosen randomly on 2nd March 2017 and the list will be published in this blogpost on 4th March. The winners will have the chance to test Caudalie Vinoperfect range at home over approximately a 8 week period.
- Among the 50 Beauty Testers, several of you will be selected as Caudalie Vinoperfect ambassadors for Made By F. We will spend a few hours together in a location yet to be determined in Brussels* to share our experience in live. This exchange will be filmed so that our experience can be shared to my community and Caudalie’s customers. Without mentioning lots of nice surprises to discover during the meet-up !
- As the icing on the cake, to become one of the 50 lucky Beauty Testers, you can also take part to the same contest running on my Facebook and Instagram!
- Participations open to Belgium only.
Now let me wish you all good luck! I am so looking forward to launching and sharing this experience with you ?
Thank you so much to all of you for being so enthusiast about this giveaway! Here are the 50 winners ?
On the blog
Elisa (Pretty Little Life)
La joie de vivre
Véronique Van Cappellen
Julien Françoise Bonmariage Willems
Claire Marie Baeyens
Thanks a million to all the participants and congrats to the lucky winners! ?
To get your Caudalie Vinoperfect, send me an email at email@example.com with the following information:
– your full name
– your email address
– your mailing address
– your phone number*
* Make sure to communicate all the required information as the brand will need it to dispatch the prize to each of you!
* Frais de déplacement & de logement non inclus.
** Echantillons presse
*** Article sponsorisé